Hubbards Cove Coffee

( 1 review )

10360 Saint Margarets Bay Rd, Hubbards, Nova Scotia, Canada, B0J 1T0

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a vegan panini optino as well as soy milk for drinks. Open Wed-Sun 8:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Canadian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by QuothTheRaven

lovely cafe - Edit

Perfect little coffee spot in picturesque Hubbard's, NS

New to the community, Hubbard's Cove Coffee has a gorgeous view, adorable folk art decor and delicious treats.

We were greeted with a friendly hello as soon as we walked in by the sweet last behind the cash, as well as the owner Haley. On the menu for vegans is soy milk, a veg panini and oatcakes but the owner said she's working on expanding the vegan options soon. I got a Misty Mint which was mint tea, chocolate and soy milk and an oatcake which were both delicious. My friends had the vegan panini and both said it was delicious too.

They have two comfortable couches, a couple of a cute tables and some outdoor seating which has a gorgeous view. I Iove the adorable folk art all over the cafe, particularly the cat coasters.

The owner is so sweet and she said she's working on more vegan options and props for knowing about The Vegan Peach and I will definitely stop by again when I'm down that way.

Pros: vegan options, friendly staff, cute decor

Return to Hubbards Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hubbards Cove Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.