Howling Juice

• Juice-bar Juice Bar
  • ( 2 reviews )

5879 Washington Blvd (at La Cienega Blvd), Culver City, California, USA, 90232

A 99% vegan juice and smoothie shop with the exception of honey in a couple of items. Also offers unusual herbal teas, coffees and hot chocolate drinks. Makes its own nut milks. Opened Dec 2016. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Juice bar

First Review by katykatysc

KatieBush

Points +3164

03 Aug 2019

Howling Juice Culver City

I liked this place just fine- It was insanely expensive. However, this was my first chocolate croissant since I went vegan. It was stale, but still really good... worth $5? Not sure. I also got a mint chocolate smoothie which was phenomenally out of this world good. I would drink another one in a heartbeat! I loved the peppermint oil in the smoothie it was perfect for a really hot day.

katykatysc

Points +32

12 Oct 2018

FUN & Delicious

Howling Juice is a wonderful little place hidden in Culver City. It has a lovely atmosphere with high ceilings and large windows with plenty of sunlight coming in. There are wonderful large wooden tables and cook books and food mags line scattered throughout. The staff are all helpful and friendly. The juices are delicious I love the “Wonder Blu” juice which has spirulina and jalapeño. My favorite smoothie is the mint chocolate one. And I love the butternut squash muffin it’s delicious. It’s a lovely place to study and chill. Or to hang out with friends and talk. I wish it were near me house I’d go there every morning!

Pros: Vegan options, Baked goods , Friendly Staff

Cons: Slightly pricey but quality food and good portion

Return to Culver City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Howling Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.