House of Veggies

+1-615-254-2051

3101 Clarksville Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37218

Vegetarian Italian restaurant with vegan pizza options. NOTE: located inside Roma Pizza & Pasta which is non-veg. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-3:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery

First Review by TheTrueMikeP

MichaelZuberbuhler

Points +13

Mostly Veg
26 Jun 2018

Friendly and good food - Edit

It’s Roma Pizza in strip mall. Dude behind counter was super friendly and helpful.

Pros: A full page of veggie/vegan options, Unique pizzas, Friendly, delivery, open late

Cons: Confusing location (Actual inside a Roma Pizza)

Buenybuen

Points +22

11 Jun 2018

Roma’s has the house FULL of fresh veggies! - Edit

We also got the Drag-Thru Garden pizza with vegan cheese! We called to find the location, titled Roma’s Pizza in a brown strip mall. The guys there were pleasant and knew we were looking for vegan pizza. Sam made ours in 10 minutes. The crust was so fluffy, the veggies crisp and flavorful, the cheese melty. We can’t wait to go back!

Pros: So many veggies!

Cons: Not a huge dining area, but it worked for us!

TheTrueMikeP

Points +44

01 May 2018

Best Pizza Ever! - Edit

I ordered the a large Drag-thru Garden pizza with vegan cheese. It was the absolute best pizza I’ve ever had in my life. The hand-tossed crust is amazing. Its truly sent from heaven. All of the toppings worked together in to create extraordinary flavors. None of them outshined the others, and all were just the right amount. After I finished it, I wanted so much more. Not only because the large wasn’t necessarily huge, but because I wanted to keep experiencing this delicious pizza until I ate myself in a blissful coma.

Pros: So many vegan options!, The Crust!, Best pizza ever!

Cons: After the last slice, there isn’t another :(

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has House of Veggies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.