CLOSED: House of the Sun

( 1 review )

425-351-9077

1313 156th Ave NE Ste 125, Bellevue, Washington, USA

A take-out only raw food kitchen. Offers food with international influences from the Middle East to India. Also operates at area farmers market (see website). 2015 REPORTED SHUT, CONFIRMED BY ITS FB.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Delivery, Fusion, All Raw, Take-out only

1 Review

First Review by jennjt

Weekly meal delivery service exceeds expectations! - Edit

This is my third week using the House of the Sun delivery service and it has exceeded all of my expectations. I am not a raw foodie but I am a vegetarian trying to transition to veganism while decreasing my reliance on processed foods. But, I don't like to cook so I decided to get a little "professional help."

Everything has been fresh and tasty and I am definitely eating healthier than I ever have before. I have even shared some of my snacks and meals with people at work and they are amazed that food that healthy could taste so good. So far, my favorites are the rawco, toona stuffed avocado and eggplant lasagna, and I LOVE the tortes. It has been my experience that vegan desserts are really hit-and-miss--with a whole lot of misses--but the desserts at House of the Sun are ALL hits!!

Whether you are a vegan or not, whether you are a raw foodie or not, if you are looking to eat healthier and don't have the time, desire or "know how" to cook for yourself, try the House of the Sun delivery service. It is reasonably priced and it is really great not having to think about what to make for lunch or dinner. Adam, the chef and owner, clearly loves what he does and I am happy to support his passions while I improve my diet. It's a win-win!

Pros: Affordable, Convenient, Healthy AND Tasty

Cons: Not sure how often the menu changes

Return to Bellevue Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: House of the Sun closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.