House of Leaf & Bean

• Friend
904-379-1291

14474 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32250

Serves meat, vegan options available. Teahouse and cafe opened Nov 2017. Features a variety of organic tea, coffee, juice, and drinks, and serving Asian & western fusion dishes which are organic. The kitchen makes tofu and fresh soy milk in-house. Sample vegan items such as croquettes and dumplings, stuffed tofu, hummus and salads, and vegan muffins. Open Wed-Sun 7:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Chinese, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by AllenLeftfield

love! love! love! - Edit

A perfect addition to Jacksonville! Healthy with a lovely atmosphere and generous service. This gem is local owned and brand new. The owner, Ren Raiti, was a CPA previously and she felt herself pulled towards providing healthy foods and beautiful teas. On our visit she was generous with her time and showed us the the tea room and her story that led to opening Leaf and Bean. The tea room is provided as a Zen, stress free, tea room that is beautifully styled and instantly relaxing. Let's support our community entrepreneurs! Let's celebrate amazing brave women who follow their passions! Hugs to Leaf and Bean! I would 5 star this place but Happy Cow only allows 4 to restaurants that serve meat and they have some non veg options.

Pros: Vegan and organic options. Reasonable prices, homa

Spicy chai and hand made vegan dumplings - Edit

On a cold Friday at Jacksonville beach i heard about a cafe with really awesome chai made with homemade soy milk. The chai hit the spot - spiced with ginger and full of flavor. Even more amazing they also make their own tofu and have hand made vegan dumplings. I had six vegan dumpling with a. nice hot sauce. My friend who is not veg had a chicken stiuffed tofu and capiccino and said it was delicious. Afterwards the staff came by with some organic tea to sample. I had a house blend called summer beauty that had rooibos and mint that was also a nice treat. They have a really nice green tea selection as well as different kambuchas. My friend bought some of their raw tofu to cook at home. Apparently it’s a new place. The staff was very friendly and happy to answer my many questions. I will be back next time I’m in Jax and look forward to trying out some of the other dishes.

Updated from previous review on 2018-01-07

Pros: Great flavor , Nice, mellow ambiance , Creative and unusual menu

Cons: Wish it was closer to my neighborhood

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has House of Leaf & Bean closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.