Hotel Stadthalle

• Hotel B&B
    ( 1 review )
+43-19824272

Hackengasse 20, Vienna, Austria, 1150

Eco-friendly hotel near metro station. Serves organic vegan breakfast buffet, which is also open to non-staying guests (check ahead if requires booking). Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am.

1 Review

First Review by Ricardo

Eco-friendly hotel with many vegan options for breakfast - Edit

We stayed for a couple of nights.
The room was spacious and comfortable (note that due to energy-saving reasons there are no minibars in the rooms). Although the room we got was facing the street, it was quiet during the night.
The location is not ideal, but it's convenient enough. Tram 49 stops 100m from the hotel and takes you to the Ring; and Westbahnhof station is a 7-min walk (from there you can get to the old town in less than 10 minutes).

Now, about breakfast.
I contacted the hotel in advance to double check and confirm vegan options. I'd suggest doing that, so that they can also prepare you something special (they prepared us a couple of vegan cakes).
Otherwise, vegan options in the buffet include fruits, salad, porridge, muesli, plant-based milk and yoghurt, bread, jams, and spreads like hummus.

The staff was friendly and helpful.
Because of the eco-friendly concept, and the vegan options for breakfast, I'd consider it when in Vienna.

Pros: eco-friendly hotel, many vegan options, good value

Cons: breakfast isn't fully vegan

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hotel Stadthalle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.