Hotel Saravana Bhavan

02-97478779

15 The Strand, Croydon, New South Wales, 2132

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a large vegetarian section on the menu where some of the dishes are vegan or can be made vegan. Try the eggplant curry.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by zani_eats_a_leaf

yum - Edit

The owner was very nice and the food was great , he said he was making a vegan menu :)

Favourite Indian in Sydney - Edit

Hotel Saravana Bhavan has been our favourite place for both takeaway and special dinners for over a year. They have the best dosa and eggplant curry ~ever~ and they understand vegan/vegetarian so well. They always tell me if I accidentally order something with ghee and suggest an alternative. Last night we ordered our usual and they called to confirm, letting me know it would be a bit late. 3 hours later it finally arrived, delivered by a very apologetic human. Though sightly cold, it was as tasty as ever (maybe more so because we were hungry). Tonight we had a knock at our door and the same human presented us with our food order all over again, plus a bottle of wine, apologising profusely for the late arrival of our food last night. I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate their good food and good customer service and if you made it to the end of this review also recommend that you give their eggplant curry a try. 10/10 delicious.

Pros: Understand vegan requirements, Friendly staff, Delivery or eat in

Cons: Pricier than other takeaway (but worth it)

Return to Croydon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hotel Saravana Bhavan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.