First Review by K_D_aus_E

Don't stay mondays and tuesdays - Edit

Pillows and Applejuice offered in the hotelrooms were not vegan, as I have stayed there in April 2016 but Applejuice should be changed now for vegan guests

Vegan Breakfast was ok every day (but if you are strict you may disturbed when they prepare especially for carnivors even ham and eggs)

As I have stayed in the Hotel from Monday to Tuesday I can unfortunately review only the "Hotel Nicolay" and NOT the restaraunts "Weinstube" or "Sonnenuhr"!
The website (the Hotel's own one) does not really give the (clear) information that the two restaurants are closed 2 days a week. Tuesdays they offer Hotelguests 1 Menue in "Weinstube" but not everything a la carte. This one was ok, but with the chance I would have chosen another one - because it was not my favorite kinds of vegetables.

As I booked the Hotel only because I was happy for vegan holidays I was very dissapointed, that they even did not mention anything about closed restaurants in the bookingmails before.
After the stay I send an email with positiv critics and ideas for improvement - and received now a very friendly and quite personal answer. Some points were already improved other were explained in an acceptable way.

So I will give it another try!

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-25

Pros: Beautiful Landscape to relax, Friendly staff, Able to take critics - and improve it

Cons: Not enough Info about restaurant's opening hours, I was not so happy with the room, Unfortunately no swimming pool

Return to Zeltingen-rachtig Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hotel Nicolay zur Post closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.