Hotel Majestic

2-6958366

C/ Santo Domingo 1526 (at Metro Santa Ana, yellow or green line), Santiago, Chile

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant located inside a Best Western hotel, open to the public. Menu includes many vegetarian and vegan meals. Reservations required for Friday and Saturday nights.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by ChaTo

Very Expensive - 3 Carrots - Edit

Although I totally regret spending that much money on food, especially while traveling on a tight budget, I have to admit that the food was incredible. I think the carrot price quote should be marked as a 3, not as a moderate 2.

We paid almost double as what we would pay in the U.S., I don't eat at touristy restaurants, or high class places so this was very expensive for me.

Make sure that you ask the staff if the menu items contain cheese, cream, or butter because some items (vegetable kofta) contain one or more of the ingredients although it is not mentioned on the menu.

If you struggle with Spanish, the menu is also in English.

Pros: friendly staff, many options, delicious food

Cons: expensive, unmentioned nonvegan ingredients

Excellent - Edit

This is a great place, specially for a large group as then you can order many different plates and sample from them.

Return to Santiago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hotel Majestic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.