Hot Stacks Pancake House

Contact 843-497-7091

9707 N Kings Hwy 17, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA, 29572

Serves meat, vegan options available. One of a few locations of this breakfast and lunch place, but this is the only one that has a separate "healthy" menu that offers vegan & gluten-free choices. Vegan include tacos, silver dollar blueberry pancakes, quinoa. Open Mon-Sun 6:30am-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by angelaxvx

not all chains vegan! - Edit

The one in 1501 N Kings Hwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Is NOT vegan friendly, no sep menu and their silver dollar pancakes have egg whites in them. Very disappointed :(

Cons: not vegan friendly

turtleveg 19 Nov 2016 - sorry you ended up at the wrong location, it is only the location listed here (9707 N Kings Hwy 17) that has vegan options. the locations are separately owned.

Best Vegan Breakfast - Edit

Ask for the healthy menu. It has all the vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options. The vegan silver dollar blueberry pancakes are amazing. It's not on the menu, but you can ask for a side of vegan sausage.

Pros: Many great vegan options for breakfast, and a coup

Cons: Side dishes are only listed on the regular menu, s

Great for dining with non-veg family - Edit

We had a positive experience here and pleased with the separate vegan menu (which also has gluten free options), and the super friendly staff. I ordered vegan pancakes with a side of hash browns. After the server brought out the hash browns she came running back to the table saying "don't eat those!" after realizing she brought me a version made with butter. The chef promptly brought out another order and apologized for the mix-up. Even thought a mistake was made I really appreciated the prompt attention and that they realized their error before I'd even had a chance to dig in.
After thanking them for the vegan menu options I asked why, and was told the owner (of this location only) is a triathlete who often eats vegan to train.
will definitely go back next time I'm at the beach - my family is non-veg so it's nice to go somewhere for a filling breakfast that I have options too!

Pros: separate vegan menu with several choices, great staff

BEST VEGAN BREAKFAST EVER!!! - Edit

I had the Shamrock Breakfast Sandwich...vegan sausage, fresh kale, sliced tomato and avocado, topped with spicy chipotle veganaise.
It was served along with a very generous portion of fresh fruit.
All for $6.25!
Best vegan breakfast sandwich ever.
They have many vegan choices on the menu, all looked scrumptious.
(I really want to give this place 5 cows....)
If you are in Myrtle Beach or just breezing through, do make a stop at Hot Stacks... they are open for breakfast and lunch.
I can't wait to go back.

Pros: Vegan food on the menu, Vegan food is delish, Nice employees

Cons: NONE

Nice find - Edit

My husband stumbled across this place due to them advertising vegan food. We went their for brunch and I ordered the vegan pancakes and hash browns. My husband ordered this vegan breakfast sandwich. Everything was delicious! They gave me pure maple syrup and plenty of it. The breakfast sandwich had gimme lean sausage and fresh veggies. My husband also got a nice serving of fresh fruit. I will definitely visit this place again if/when we're in the area again.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Fresh fruit/veggies, Pure maple syrup

Cons: Serves animal products

Return to Myrtle Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hot Stacks Pancake House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.