Vegan-friendly
Ovo
American
Breakfast
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. One of a few locations of this breakfast and lunch place, but this is the only one that has a separate "healthy" menu that offers vegan & gluten-free choices, (the other location on the same street has no vegan options). Vegan include tacos, silver dollar blueberry pancakes, quinoa. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-1:00pm.

Venue map for Hot Stacks Cafe
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by angelaxvx

DinaJoy

Points +98

14 Jan 2024

Our Fav Myrtle Beach spot!

A good variety of vegan options at this specific Hot Stacks location! The food is super fresh, well-crafted, and plated beautifully. Order come in a very timely manner and hot. The home fries are outstanding. My favorite dish is the avocado toast and my husband loves the Just Ranchero. We appreciate that the vegan options are far from boring. There’s no other place in the Myrtle Beach area that we enjoy dining out at more than here at Hot Stacks. #Veganuary

MamaDsc

24 Dec 2023

Vegan Breakfast Everday

Hot Stacks has been my go to for years now while visiting North Myrtle Beach. There are a variety of options and they are all equally delicious. They even have specials sometimes like the banana French toast that I would love to see again . I also look forward to new items in the future because these options are perfection! Thank you!

Updated from previous review on 2023-12-24

Pros: A variety of vegan options , All delicious in their own unique way , My whole family can eat and enjoy Everytime!

Tresgraces

Points +742

14 Oct 2023

Delicious Vegan Options

Been wanting to try this place for a few years now and I finally made it! Lots of options for breakfast which is usually so hard to find! Lunch options available too!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Reasonable prices, Friendly staff

Sdramos

Points +206

13 Aug 2023

🤤

Thanks for all the delicious vegan options and clearly marked menu! I come back every time I’m in town

Updated from previous review on 2020-08-21

SamGuggino

03 Aug 2023

sooo good

i got the tofu burrito and i’m regretting eating it so fast because i wish i could still be savoring it. i came with my mom who got the avocado toast, and everything looked delicious and tasted even better

Nikki0911

Points +205

21 Jul 2023

Breakfast Favorite

Lots of options for a hearty full of flavor breakfast!

lucianf

Points +284

18 Jul 2023

5 stars! One of the best.

I’ve tried the farmhouse bowl which was very good however the granola French toast was out of this world. Make sure you get it and you won’t be disappointed.

The fries were so good that I had to take a second portion for to go.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-17

veggiehead1222

Points +18

08 Jul 2023

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Very pleased with the vegan options

mozett

Points +43

Vegetarian
01 Apr 2023

Loved how there were so many options for vegan!

So many options for food you wouldn’t normally find. Grateful they have the choices

Cons: Packed!

NikkiDawson

Points +36

14 Mar 2023

Vacationing While Vegan!!

Normally, I eat a clean, whole, minimally processed plant food but on vacation I splurge a bit with vegan “junk food”. This place was GREAT! The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable and so friendly! I ate the Tofu Burrito AND the vegan French Toast….both delicious!! Definitely recommend if you’re in Myrtle Beach☀️

KalikaG

Points +80

24 Feb 2023

Awesome Vegan Options!!! So many choices and all delicious!

We used to eat at this restaurant before switching to a vegan diet and when I saw they had multiple vegan options I was super excited!!! I have had their tofu scramble with onions and peppers in place of an egg in a standard breakfast with sides like fresh fruit and Dave’s Killer White Bread. I also enjoyed the Just Ranchero Meal which is a Vegan omelet made with Just egg and black beans, topped with avocado and spicy aioli & sesame seeds. Served with chipotle grits and killer toast. Or if you prefer you can substitute one of the sides with another. My husband got the vegan French toast and loved it. A friend had the vegan chicken and waffles and it was delicious also. Can’t express how glad I am to have Hot Stacks as an option. Prices are not cheap but you get quality food and a good quantity also. My husband and I shared the Just Ranchero the second day because it was very big.

Pros: Tons of vegan options, Delicious food, Quick service

angelac.kcks

Points +62

05 Feb 2023

Great for vegan brunch

I ordered the vegan cinnamon roll French toast on special and the vegan breakfast sushi - both really tasty, but the French toast was my favorite. Unfortunately, they can't make milk-based hot drinks vegan, but they brought me nondairy milk to add to my coffee.

Pros: Clearly marked vegan options , Lots of good vegan options , Accommodating staff

Cons: No vegan milk-based hot drinks , Serves meat , Closes early

talakoala

Points +673

27 Jan 2023

Phenomenal breakfast

Large place with plenty of seating, good coffee, and really great/numerous vegan options. The chik’n n waffles were perfect.

TiaStreeterHutchins

Points +2719

02 Jan 2023

Great Vegan good-tons of options!

Amazing vegan options- wanted to try them all #Veganuary

Updated from previous review on 2023-01-02

Pros: Incredible vegan food, Great staff

Cons: Close at 1:00

DebDewberry

Points +171

28 Nov 2022

Vegan, gf breakfast

A tasty, filling breakfast! Menu has both vegan and gluten-free options labeled.

obimoe

Points +421

02 Oct 2022

The best in town!

Vegan sausage, vegan chicken, vegan waffles, vegan specials, burrito, omelette, sandwich. I was in love, this was such a special treat on our trip.

Pros: Tons of options clearly marked, Lots of seating, Decent prices

shawnafisher

Points +732

30 Sep 2022

Great brunch options!!

A ton of great breakfast & lunch options! They even had vegan specials when we went! Was in South Carolina on vacation for a week and a half and went here almost everyday! Definitely going to miss this place now that I’m back home.

christinara123

Points +105

21 Aug 2022

So many options, super yummy!

Second time visiting Myrtle Beach and had to come back here. They have added a lot more options since the last time. Breakfast bowls, wraps, waffles, pancakes, French toast, etc..

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Very delicious

Dag0010

Points +159

17 Aug 2022

Tons of options

So many options to choose from. Food was delicious! So glad I found this place.

RuoccoEnjoyer

Points +98

08 Aug 2022

This is the breakfast you're looking for

For the first couple days of the trip to MB, we have been eating house salads and french fries. Then we go to Hot Stacks and everything is alright again. Great service, everyone is accommodating. Fill up your cup a coffee (maybe w soy or almond milk, if that's your style), and order from the dozen or so clearly marked vegan options. They also were able to handle our party of 12, which is a feat. Cheers.

Pros: Vegan options aplenty , Friendly service, Something for everybody

CarolineMcCormick

02 Aug 2022

The best vegan food MB has to offer..so many options and delicious food!!

So many options and food is delicious

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: Far from my house but worth the drive

RD618

Points +30

28 Jul 2022

Best Vegan Breakfast

They have the best vegan breakfasts and tons of options for lunch. I usually get the French toast with sausage and it's always good. The place is huge, but the service is fast and friendly. All the vegan items are clearly labeled on the menu. The only drawback is that it gets expensive for breakfast with a side.

Pros: Large vegan selection, Hard to find French Toast

Cons: Can get pricey, Tons of tourists

TaylorTXVegan

Points +235

14 Jul 2022

Great Breakfast

Myrtle Beach doesn't have many vegan options so this was our most visited place. Highly recommend the vegan French toast. Hands down the best French toast I've had. They have just egg vegan sausage and vegan grits(grits are bland). The chipotle chicken club is delicious as well. Chicken and waffles were good but french toast was better.
Very simliar to Kirby Cafe

Pros: Variety of veg options , Price, French toast

Cons: Closes at 1, Online ordering was a headache

LMHO

Points +141

26 Jun 2022

Awesome!

Great Place! Plenty of tasty vegan options for both breakfast and lunch, even had vegan specials and desserts. Service is quick and friendly. A little on the pricier side, but I guess that’s to be expected at the beach. I just wish they were open a little longer. They close at 1:00pm. Staying open to 2:00 or 3:00 would definitely be more convenient. Highly recommend.

Pros: Many vegan options, Quick service , Great Food

Cons: Limited hours , Pricey

JustinHosie

Points +48

26 Jun 2022

Fantastic!

Sometimes finding a place with great vegan options can really make a trip great! We loved the options here!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Quick seating even on busy weekends , Vegan specials plus standard vegan options

Cons: I wish they were open later

DacyPollock

Points +26

18 Jun 2022

My favorite restaurant in MB

You have to go several times to try all the vegan options. Very classy!!

jacqadel

Points +333

31 May 2022

Amazing Food

This menu has lots of vegan options and there was a vegan French Toast special. Vegan options were clearly marked. The vegan sausage and Just Egg vegan rolls were delicious. Vegan yogurt was a treat!! Can’t wait to return!

Pros: Lots of Vegan options , Very friendly wait staff