Hostaria Soffione

( 1 review )

via L. Miani, 2, Cerneglons, Italy, 33047

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes changing vegetarian and vegan meals using natural ingredients. No set menu. Garden setting. Previously at Via Morsano, Chiasiellis, new address reported April 2017. Open Mon 10:00am-3:00pm, Thu-Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by ElenaBre

Loved it! - Edit

I was looking for a new place to try on my birthday and I decided to give Hostaria Soffione a try. I have to say that I was not disappointed! The restaurant is very cozy, the staff really nice and the food was really good. They have a lot of vegan options that are clearly marked on the menù. The vegetable tempura was absolutely amazing! The other dishes on the menu that day were really good too. I had noodles with vegetables and coriander (which is almost impossible to find in Italy) and tofu with an avocado sauce that was really tasty too. The ingredients are fresh and they use combinations and spices that are unusual in Italy. I will definitely be back!

Pros: cozy, great vegan menù

Cons: nothing

Return to Cerneglons Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hostaria Soffione closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.