Horn Ok Please - Food Stall

n/a

The Real Food Market, Kings Cross Square, Euston Rd, North London, England, N1 9AP

Indian food stall at the Southbank Food Market, Borough Market, and other venues - check its webpage for dates & times. Food is vegan except for optional yoghurt sauce. Choice of 3 mains; samosa topped with chickpeas, chutneys and pomegranate; puffed rice; crispy noodle and vegetable dish; and spiced lentil crepe. Open Fri-Sat 12:00pm-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by Clare

Delicious food and reasonable prices :) - Edit

I came here the other evening before seeing a show at the Southbank Centre and was very impressed - not only was the freshly made lentil pancake with fillings totally delicious, it was a very reasonable price for London. I'll certainly be back next time I'm in the area.

Pros: Amazing, tasty vegan food, Quick takeaway food, Reasonable prices

Cons: Not 100% vegan

Spicy and Filling by the Thames - Edit

I was happy to stumble upon this stall on a Friday afternoon and was very happy to discover that all three dishes are vegan (with optional yoghurt sauce). Inspired by authentic street food from India, the menu offers a healthy and lower fat alternative to the usual oil-heavy dishes which one may associate with other traditional Indian meals such as curries.

Their best seller is the filled Moong Daal Dosa but I tried the Samosa Chaat which I really enjoyed. I found the combination of samosa, spicy chickpea topping, crispy noodles and pomegranate very interesting and enjoyed eating it overlooking the Thames in the bustling cultural area that is The Southbank. I am looking forard to trying the Dosa next time.

Pros: Reasonable Price, Interesting dishes

Return to North London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Horn Ok Please - Food Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.