Horchateria Rio Luna

• Other Other
562-338-7192

15729 Downey Ave, Paramount, California, USA, 90723

Horchata shop with non-dairy milk options and vegan churros. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by xmrfigx

Soo cool! - Edit

Weird place to have such a vegan friendly cafe but it's SOOO NICE! Cool little shop and merch inside. Frida Kahlo is everywhere. All their chirps are vegan and AMAZING! Got the mex hot chocolate! It is nice and sweet, and not too hot, but its not quite as hot as I'd like it to be and it has a slightly off aftertaste. Maybe it's the soymilk they used. Dunno. But anyway! LOVE this place! Definitely coming back!

Pros: great customer service, delicious churros, super vegan friendly!

Worth the Hype? - Edit

This was the 3rd time we tried to check this place out and this time had the shortest line some we finally decided to wait.

An hour later we ordered our mini churros, churros topped with Strawberry Sorbet, my horchata coffee and a strawberry frappe with almond milk.

Everything was good. Not great, but good. The strawberry frapp reminded me of old school strawberry milk by Quik. It was really good!

I will DEFINITELY not wait an hour again, to order anything here, but it's worth a one time try, or, try going during the week when it's supposedly not as busy.

Pros: Most menu items have a vegan option

Cons: Wait time is out of control!, No vegan concha option

Return to Paramount Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Horchateria Rio Luna closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.