Horai

Contact 124300358

Plac Wolnica 9, Krakow, Poland,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi and Chinese food restaurant, meat-based but kitchen will accommodate vegan requests when you ask. Could get vegan sushi, curry, rice and noodles, tofu, and soups. Japanese decor.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Japanese, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by lovela5

Too much Meat - Edit

Looked at the menu outside and it was dominated by meat (pork, squid, fish & chicken). On this basis we didn't go in even though Thai food is a firm favourite of ours. After checking their website there do appear to be around 8 vegetarian dishes including curries but I don't think I would be too comfortable going back to try any of them in the knowledge that Kraków has so many exclusively meat free places now. The outside seating looked OK but I wasn't that impressed looking inside. Take it or leave it. The choice is yours.

Pros: location

Cons: lots of meat

A really nice Asian food - Edit

We had a vegan sushi and pad Thai. It was really nice. We didn't have to explain about what vegan is cause the waiter knew exactly what it is (no fish sauce and etc.)
Highly recommended for lunch/dinner

Pros: great staff. nice atmosphere. great ROI.

Cons: they charged us extra of 1 EUR for hot fresh chili

Best Thai I Cracow - Edit

They do have a lot of vegan options there, however you always have to ask the servers to make those dishes vegan for you. I always order there red curry and I always have to ask not to use any fish sauce in it. They are always happy to assist.

I also love their tofu with peanut sauce and spicy cucumber salad. I love these 2 dishes and I can never resist them, thats why I haven't try other vegan stuff :)

They also have sushi and other stuff from Chinese, Japanease and Thai cuisine.

Pros: Not expensive, very delicious, well informed stuff

Cons: always have to check if the dish is vega, serves meat too

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Horai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1453 times since May 2012.