Hooraw Cafe Home Delivery

• Delivery Delivery
  • Vegan

Home-based business accepting orders for raw vegan food and desserts plus lacto-fermented sauerkraut and kimchi, dehydrated bread and nut dips. Arrange for pick-up, delivery, or small scale catering.

First Review by rebelrooster

Raw Food at it's Best - Edit

What a nice way to offer raw food to another raw foodie. I ordered 3 items and met with the owner at a central location. All items were amazing. Such a nice treat to travel and find quality Raw Food. Thank you so much for providing this. My wish is for your success.

Pros: Quality Raw Food, Convenient

Cons: none

Thumbs up for HooRaw Homedelivery - Edit

I have recently ordered the HooRaw Sample Pack of Raw Vegan Goodness from you. It was delivered right to my house and I was amazed and pleased by all the great flavours. I especially loved the Chocolate Nutcheese Cake... WOW! Dairy free, gluten free, guilt free!
I am looking forward to ordering and tasting some of your meals. Thank you for providing this service to the Sunshine coast.

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-26

Pros: Fresh, tasty, raw vegan, Convenient and friendly

Cons: No physical Café location :(

Best Veg on the Sunshine Coast! - Edit

Hooraw serves up interesting and flavourful meals right to you! In an area where good vegetarian is hard to come by, they produce new menus every week that incorporate raw vegan takes on favorites from around the globe. Try the raw Pad Thai, Raw pizza, 'raw'sagna, or nut meat burrito, and top it off with the to-die-for nutcheese cake.
Oh. My. Goodness.
Friendly and helpful owner, Hans, is happy to take your requests and connect with you over everything 'raw'mazing!

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-21

Pros: Delicious!, Fresh, variety

Cons: no eat in restaurant yet!, i can't eat a whole cake by myself

2 Responses

HansRuch 21 Oct 2016 - Thank you for your glowing review @rebelrooster. We are currently working on single dessert versions of items like our Chocolate Nutcheese Cake so you can add a dessert to your meal.

rebelrooster 21 Oct 2016 - Thanks Hans! Your cake is amazing, and individual desert is awesome! I just meant I wish I could have a whole big one just to myself.... alas my eyes are bigger than my stomach as they say.....

Return to Sechelt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hooraw Cafe Home Delivery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.