Honest Greens

+34-914-215011

Paseo de la Castellana, 89, Madrid, Spain, 28046

Serves meat, vegan options available. A modern market style restaurant that has vegan options, including bowls, falafels, tofu and a dessert of chia pudding. Serves pressed juices. Open Mon-Fri 12:30pm-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, European, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by martinicontomate

Malo - Edit

No lo recomiendo,

Got confused - Edit

I like the idea of a healthy food served in a market style venue. The problem is that altough they are called greens, only a small portion of the menu is vegan. Also, there exists some items called "plant based", but they are not vegan neither vegetarian. It is quite confusing. Also, all options, included the vegan ones, are supposed to be served with salad with pesto, and with buttered bread... Then, neither me nor my friends (not vegan) got no bread, nor butter, nor pesto. It left me quite confused.

The food is very eye pleasing, but quite tasteless. I don't know, maybe they need some time to improve. I will come back anyway to give them another chance.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-05

Pros: nice design, eye pleasing food, clearly labelled vegan options, vegan chia dessert

Cons: "plant based" is not vegan

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Honest Greens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.