Homeslyce Pizza Bar

443-501-4000

1741 Light St (at Federal Hill area), Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21230

Serves meat, vegan options available. Jan 2016 update: has vegan cheese but no longer faux meat as topping for pizza.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NIBsmf

Delicious Vegan Pizza, Delivered! - Edit

I was ready to shout from a rooftop after my (meat- and cheese-eating) partner decided to order delivery from this place, and I saw on the menu that any meats & cheese can be made vegan for no add'l cost. What the what?? The vegan cheese was not life changing, but it was nice and creamy and not offensive and my guy didn't mind it when he tasted. The vegan pepperoni was just fantastic. Love their crust and sauces as well. The price is so right at this place and I can't believe I can finally participate when everyone orders late night drunken takeout. Thank you HOMESlyce!

Update 8/12/14: Had to downgrade my rating. One of my favorite parts of ordering from here was the selection of vegetarian meat substitutes and they have removed all of those from the menu.

Pros: delivers to most parts of baltimore, vegan cheese available, unique flavor combos & sauces

Cons: not actually a veg*n joint

disappointing - Edit

LOVED this place. Was my absolute fail safe ..... Until they REMOVED ALL VEGAN OPTIONS (cheese, pepperoni,sausage and chicken) from their menu.
Vastly disappointing and will searching for a replacement.

Another great vegan pizza option in Baltimore! - Edit

*Note: this is a review for the N. Charles St location, as that's the only location I've been to of the two.

I love that there are now several great options for vegan pizza in Baltimore (this, Johnny Rads, Brick Oven Pizza, and Two Boots).

Food: 10. I've had a calzone both times I went so far. One time I got the vegan cheese, and one time I got no cheese because they were out of the vegan cheese. I'm getting sort of sick of mock cheese, so I actually think I prefer the non-cheese one better. But both calzones were very tasty. I got a bunch of veggies in them and was very pleased.

Price: 8. Decent. About average, I suppose.

Atmosphere: 8. Cute and fun and cozy.

Staff: 8. Friendly and helpful.

My only complaint is that parking is sort of a pain in the areas both Homeslyce locations are in (both the Light St and N. Charles St locations).

Pros: Good vegan options, Decent prices, Fun atmosphere

Cons: Ran out of vegan cheese one time

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Homeslyce Pizza Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.