Homegrown Kitchen

716-714-6028

640-650 Main St, East Aurora, New York, USA, 14052

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wraps, smoothies, and make-your-own salad with choice of toppings. Has vegan dressings. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: American, Organic, Salad bar, Non-veg

First Review by judy61

Fantastic - Edit

Stayed in East Aurora over the holidays and discovered this amazing, healthy cafe. Lots of veg and vegan options. Fully customizable salads and burrito wraps with homemade and delicious dressings. Lots of whole food, plant-based options. Ended up eating here 3 times during my vacation. Definitely my new "go to" place when in town. East Aurora has some nice options -- Homegrown, Kornerstone Cafe and Juice Bar and the EA Co-op can accommodate vegans and vegetarians very well.

Great place! - Edit

My family and I stopped in for lunch while traveling a few days ago. We were impressed with the vegan salad and bowl options and the courteous, helpful staff. Fresh, almond-milk-based smoothies are also available. We will definitely stop in again the next time we're in East Aurora!

Return to East Aurora Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Homegrown Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.