HOME

( 1 review )
+44-1612001500

2, Tony Wilson Place, Manchester, England, M15 4FN

Serves meat, vegan options available. A theatre for contemporary art, film, and music with a cinema, bookshop, and restaurant. Menu changes but includes labeled vegan options - might be cauliflower buffalo wings, toastie, vegan pizza, mushroom and bhaji burger, puy lentil and mushroom shepherds pie, buddha bowl (Asian or North African), vegan chocolate brownie. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:30pm. Last order 10pm (9pm on Sunday).

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, International, Fast food, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Veganolive1

Fantastic Vegan Options - Edit

Home Manchester is a theatre for contemporary art, film, music and more, with a cinema, bookshop and restaurant, with some fantastic sounding vegan options.

There are also several vegan wines on the list, although sadly not clearly labelled as such but apparently they do have a list and can advise you, maybe they will label them on the menu at some point.

I was recommended the cauliflower buffalo wings by a friend so glad I took notice, she was right they were awesome. The wings were the best I have eaten, they were superb with a zingy buffalo dip & vegan mayo and along with olives, almonds and sun blush tomatoes, it was a perfect starter to share.

Main course was mushroom and bhaji burger, with roast red pepper, salsa and fries and it was another excellent choice. The dish was brilliant so satisfying and delicious and a great combination with the mushroom and onion bhaji and is a dish I will replicate at home. My husband had the vegan shepherds pie with mushy peas and said it was the best he'd ever had.

Dessert to share was warm dark chocolate brownie with honeycomb and raspberry sorbet and was a spectacular dish, so much so I had to fight hubby over every last crumb.

I am thrilled to have found Home, the food is amazing, the place is fabulous, service from Paul our waiter was spot on and we cannot wait to return, as I have my eye on one their vegan pizzas.

Pros: Vegan options clearly labelled, Vegan wines are available if you ask

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has HOME closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.