Home

Contact 07956333113

2 Bethnal Green Rd, #53, East London, England, E1 6GY

Simple place serving Thai and Laotian vegan food. Located on the second floor. The sister restaurant to CookDaily (situated opposite). Open Mon-Wed 12:00pm-9:00pm, Thu-Fri 12:00pm-9:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Thai, Asian, Fusion, Laotian

First Review by gvarun

The best Pad Thai! - Edit

The pad Thai here is the best ever. I've brought many friends here including meat eaters who say that they don't miss the meat or egg at all and in fact prefer it! All round delicious dish. I tried here the curry with fake duck which I really didn't like, but pad Thai is well worth the visit.

good not amazing - Edit

I was really excited to eat here based on the reviews. If you are looking for an inexpensive vegan Asian spot, this does the job. If you are looking for amazing Thai cuisine, you will be disappointed. I had the coco ginger and felt it was under spiced and tasted more like Chinese lo mein. Meh

Pros: cool location , inexpensive

Cons: average quality

Fresh and fast - Edit

Quick, freshly cooked pad thai, what's not to like? Great with tofu but it is also available with just veg, 'chicken' or 'prawns'. Various other Thai inspired dishes.

Pros: Fresh food, Fast service

Delicious and fresh! - Edit

I love this place, I order takeaway from here pretty much every week and it's always consistently good. Usually go for the tiger curry with brown rice or the black bean with noodles, both are lovely. Also the vegan meats are really good, especially the vegan duck and vegan chicken. I love that the vegetables are still crunchy as well and not cooked within an inch of their lives. The service is always really quick also!

Pros: Fresh, Fast, Good value

Pricey but good portion - Edit

One of my regular office lunch stops. Nice wholesome relatively healthy option. Good service, they got my order wrong once and offered me the correct meal on top of the one i had. Recommend the praun.

Pros: Good variety of choices

Cons: Price

Nice and affordable vegan place - Edit

Although this is the only vegan food place I visited in London, I really liked it. The food (House Pad Thai with fake chicken for 8,50 GBP) was tasty.
The only issue was finding the place - it is located on 2nd floor of the container park.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-29

Pros: Tasty, Affordable (according to my expectations for UK)

Cons: Not easy to find

Tasty vegan thai food - Edit

Good range of vegan dishes to choose from. You can choose the kind of vegan "meat" or tofu you want, and whether you want rice or noodles, and how spicy you want your bowl.
Good bowl of food + 4 spring rolls for £10.
In the same section of the Box Park food court as CookDaily, so you can try both and sit together!

Pros: All vegan , thai food

A Home Run - Edit

Tucked away in BoxPark (it's in the middle of the top floor, box 50-something), this is a great Laotian place - quick service, good portion sizes, and really delicious flavours.

Has a good effort at faux duck, not awe-inspiring but worth a try. Only slight downside is the lack of space: it's more of a lunch than a dinner place.

FM

Pros: Good food, Quick service, Wide range of options

Cons: No space to sit

It's good. - Edit

Honestly this place is great. Better than Cook Daily in my opinion. I tried to hate it I really did, because let's be honest, **** boxpark, but I just couldn't. It's delicious.

Pros: Pad Thai, Spicy, Sweet and Sour, Toasted coconut water

Cons: Boxpark, Annoying game sound repeating forever, Nothing

great addition to #cookdaily - Edit

Cook daily's second restaurant in shoreditch. really good vegan Asian food. Would definitely recommend the Black bean sauce, pad thai and tiger curry. they're all great, tasty and vegan

Return to East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Home closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.