Holy Basil Cafe

( 1 review )
+07-9255275737

Kutuzovskiy Prospect, 12/1, Moscow, Russia

Serves fish, vegan options available. Conscious nutrition in Moscow. A vegetarian cafe serving Buddha bowls, smoothies, desserts, chia pudding, raw sweets, granola, match latte, herbal tea and more, some of which are vegan, so vegans please inquire. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-9:30pm.

Categories: International, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Evgenia

fresh, healthy, delicious - Edit

The cafe is located on the territory of the former beer plant and makes a part of the cycling/trx/yoga/dance studio. The menu offers a wide variety of vegan/vegetarian meals for breakfast and lunch, yummy smoothies and coffee/matcha with dairy-free milk. I really enjoyed my green curry bowl and sweetgrass smoothie. My friend was also happy with her mango smoothie and earth bowl. I also got a 20% discount for my next visit to the cafe and a flyer for a free class at the training studio. So I will definitely come back. At the present moment my only advice would be to put more outdoor signs to make it easier to find the place.

daryapodarya 10 Jan 2018 - Hi Evgenia!

Happy to hear that you liked our place and will come back. Thank you for photos!
We have just opened and will make outdoor signs soon for more convenience.

See you!

Return to Moscow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Holy Basil Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.