Holland and Barrett

• Health-food-store Health Store

Calle O'Donnell 32, Seville, Sevilla, Spain, 41001

UK-based health food store chain. Stocks a large range of products, including non-dairy milk, nut spreads, vegan biscuits, health bars as well as vitamins and supplements. Open Mon-Sat 9:30am-9:30pm.

First Review by russellelly

YASSS - Edit

At last!! It's extremely hard, tiring work to get your non-vegan mom to take you to Holland and Barrett. I've only been ONCE (which is sin, since I went vegan for quite a while now) but is it OK to say it's my all time favourite? Totally worth it guys, definitely gonna make your day. P.S: It's my first review"||?>>+_)! Whoops! Couldn't find the exclamation mark there!!! Hope this was useful! GOOD NIGHT.

Pros: GOOD VIBES ONLY, GUYS., The food, I mean.. GOD.What else can a vegan ask f, Oh! And I took my time smelling those soaps too!

Cons: no, nope, absolutely, no.

Products you won't find elsewhere - Edit

Great for picking up some things you'll struggle to find elsewhere - vegan peanut butter, lots of vegan biscuits and snack bars, nuts and raisins (even vegan chocolate raisins).

Missing a fifth star because there's no refrigerated/frozen veg products (unlike their UK branches) and it's fairly priced for some things.

Return to Sevilla Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Holland and Barrett closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.