Holland and Barrett

• Health-food-store Health Store
+44-1289-309262

74 Marygate, Berwick Upon Tweed, England, TD15 1BN

UK healthfood chain store. Stocks vegetarian and vegan food, frozen food, vitamins and nutritional supplements, toiletries, dried pulses, beans and fruits, dairy-free confectionery, and more Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:30pm.

First Review by hack_man

Great friendly service - Edit

I popped in here when I first became vegan and one of the staff members (also vegan) helped me out with foods to try and vitamins to get. I have been in since and the other staff are just as helpful. Good range of food and supplements and they also have a vegan friendly hair for I believe. What lord coilc you want?

Pros: Friendly staff, Easy to find

Cons: Can be expensive

Bordering on Good - Edit

In this lovely border town we have 3 health food shops, this one being the national chain the other two being independent retailers. This branch of Holland and Barrett is modern and spacious with a nicely stocked fridge and freezer section that has the full range of Redwoods vegan pizzas as well plenty of Frys frozen burgers and steaks. A nice store that complements the main shopping street well.

Pros: decent stock

Return to Berwick Upon Tweed Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Holland and Barrett closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.