CLOSED: Holistic Mamma

07-34252721

38 Williams St, Dayboro, Queensland

Serves meat, vegan options available. An organic coffee cafe combined with a beauty shop that uses cruelty-free products. Serves mostly sweets treats which are vegan plus a small selection food like savory pies, sandwiches, and nachos. Child and dog friendly. Confirmed closed, Jan 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by vegan louise

Amazing! Got to check it out - Edit

Such a sweet little place. Really friendly owner. Extremely welcoming and happy to answer all my questions. My husband had the vegan nachos and I had a vegan thai pie. Then we had really awesome organic smoothies and kick arse vegan donuts and cupcakes. All organic, gluten free and sugar free too.. BONUS!!! Sat out by the deck watching the creek. Very kid friendly with sandpit and inside play area too. While we were there she was more than happy to let customers bring their dogs to the sitting areas outside too. Definitely recommend and we will be back. Beauty salon is also 100% organic and vegan :D

Pros: excellent food, friendly, healthy too

Mostly vegan! - Edit

Holistic Mamma is a quaint cafe ( and beauty bar) selling mainly vegan treats. It is definitely worth the lovely drive out to Dayboro. We ate vegan pies and vegan donuts which were both yummy. Our dogs were welcome on the relaxing balcony. Many of the options are gluten and sugar free. We will definitely be back and maybe for a cruelty-free beauty treatment.

Pros: Most of the choices are vegan, Cute cafe, Vegan donuts! say no more!

Has CLOSED: Holistic Mamma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.