First Review by Starrla Rose

sets the standard! - Edit

Hippocrates sets the standard for healthy, super nutritious raw living vegan food. Period. A good portion of the meals are gourmet fare. The setting is not only beautiful, but also exciting and inspiring. Need a reminder that raw and vegan are not only a lifestyle, buy a movement ? Come to Hippocrates!

purest organic raw food - - Edit

Most live the Friday international fare. The all organic raw vegan buffet is filled with the most nutritious food at its best. A great deal if you can appreciate the highest quality of all ingredients offered. Their thanksgiving meal is not to be missed!

Raw Food at its Best - Edit

I read the Last Review and that person OBVIOUSLY DID NOT understand where they were NOR did they understand what Hippocrates Institute is all about.

NOR did that person UNDERSTAND that the choices @ Hippocrates "Salad Bar" were EXPERTLY chosen for the NUTRIENTS within each food.

If they did understand, they would have appreciated each morsel of food they ate!

It is not only the Food that should bring you to Hippocrates, it is also the KNOWLEDGE that should inspire you to continue research into your complete Health.

My most expensive lunch - Edit

The lunch buffet was $25. This makes it my most expensive lunch ever. The vegetables were fresh and good, and I believe that at least partly grown in their own garden. But I was a bit disappointed as the buffet was only a salad bar with plain ingredients I could get in the shop in my country for much less. In raw food restaurants I would expect more prepared dishes. In addition I poured the house dressing over my salad without testing first, which was a mistake as it was much too piquant for my taste.

Pros: fresh and local, large variety of sprouts

Cons: very expensive, only salad buffet

Transformational! - Edit

Granted, the lunch is FANTASTIC! And for $20 you really can't beat it. Super fresh, yummy raw deliciousness- all you can eat! But also,
Hippocrates Health Institute's life transformation program is truly that- transformational. I had a severe health challenge when I arrived there, and after 4 weeks my condition was 80% improved. In addition to that I learned so much incredible information about health and wellness, about mind-body connection, nutrition, and much more. While I was on the program I saw people change dramatically, and heard amazing stories of healing and transformation. Their campus is beautiful and green, you can ride your bike around ( it's given to you as part of the program). There are fantastic lectures, therapies that are included in the program such as massage and colonic, yoga, tai chi, cooking classes, fantastic gym, many different pools and saunas.The focus of the program is to heal the whole individual- mind AND body through proper nutrition, various therapies, psychological work, exercise, and detoxification. You need to want to heal and grow, and be open to changing your diet. If you are considering attending the program, please contact me and I will be able to get you a discount [email protected]

Pros: Fresh!, organic, plentiful

Cons: none

Raw food & Cleansing retreat - Edit

I agree with the last review, worth the drive. Beautiful setting, great food, classes and events. A friend worked there so we got to go into the greenhouse, WOW! The best air I ever breathed. need to take a tour, they don't allow you to walk around unsupervised unless you are fasting there.

Pros: raw food, organic, events

Cons: far- but worth it, only fasting guests can walk around

Return to West Palm Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hippocrates Health Institute closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 6322 times since Apr 2008.