Hinodeya Ramen

415-757-0552

1737 Buchanan St, San Francisco, California, USA, 94115

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ramen bar but has one vegan ramen and a few starters which can be served vegan if you ask. Open Mon 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by mariahjo

vegan ramen - Edit

The zen ramen is a much lighter broth. And the vegan ramen is a thicker broth. BOTH are amazing. I’ve come back 3 times already 😂 come at lunch so there isn’t such a long wait

Best vegan ramen I’ve ever had! - Edit

Hands down, this was the best vegan ramen I've had so far! I got the “vegan ramen” and it came with a delicious creamy broth which was soy milk based I believe. I dream about this ramen almost daily now. Sooo good!

We also got the shishito peppers made vegan, which made them a little bland, because I guess the sauce is what makes them not vegan? Maybe they have a different kind of sauce you can dip it in, otherwise I don't recommend the shishito peppers if you are vegetarian/ vegan. I would come back and try a different starter that can be made vegan!

They are very helpful in answering vegan/vegetarian questions and the vegan/ vegetarian items are clearly marked on the menu.

My (vegetarian) boyfriend had the black sesame ice cream afterwards, and said it was really good!

**expect to wait in line to eat here. The line was out the door just past the restaurant when we came, but it went by pretty quickly. Maybe 20-30 minutes you will wait. But worth it!

Pros: Vegan ramen is amazing! , A decent amount of vegetarian/vegan options

Cons: Longish wait , Wish there were more vegan desert options

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hinodeya Ramen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.