Himalayan Yak

701-478-0011

1450 25th St S, Fargo, North Dakota, USA, 58103

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian and Nepali food. Lunch buffet item are marked if contains dairy or not. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Nepalese, Non-veg

First Review by veggiegal22

Amazing service and food - Edit

My fiancé and I stopped here to grab food before we made our trip back home to the cities! We wanted something to go so I asked if we could do buffet to go and if they had vegan options. The employee said yes and showed me everything I could get at the buffet that was vegan! They also made me fresh vegetable pakora & a bread that is vegan since the naan isn’t. Everything is clearly labeled however if you don’t have someone to show you! The food was absolutely amazing, and they totally went above and beyond! Will definitely be back when we are in Fargo again!

amazing food - Edit

The owner is so kind and friendly and accommodating. Many servers are knowledgeable as well and helped us pick out amazing vegan options. The gobi manchurian is incredible and veggie pakora is always a hit. Their buffet always has at least two (usually more) vegan options along with two different rices to choose from. I’ve never been disappointed with a meal here!

Pros: a lot of vegan choices

Return to Fargo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Himalayan Yak closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.