First Review by himital

Not Accurate with business hours - Edit

I was hungry and I used the app locate nearest Vegan food. I drove almost 6 miles from where I was to try the food at this restaurant. on app as well as business hours suggested they were open, but when I went there (even at 10:24 am) it was closed. Felt like what a waste, I had to be someplace so I left. I wish they were on time :-(. Anyhow, if I ever come here again I will try the food.

H.I.M. Goodness! - Edit

I absolutely love this Jamaican restaurant. When I went vegan, there was some Jamaican food that I wanted to recreate but with this restaurant I didn't have to try as hard. The food is made with love and you can tell by the way it hits your soul when you take the first bite. Rastafarians own the resturant and they know how to make you feel welcome when you walk in. The food never disappoints and I've actually grow to like okra and barley from eating here. They have an array of desserts and patties. H.I.M. also has dry herbs, roots and spices for your homemade smoothies and drinks, food, supplements and body care if you are looking for something other than a delicious meal.

Pros: Great / Friendly Staff, Bodycare items, Desserts!

Cons: No Seats

Return to Bronx Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has HIM Ital Health Food Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3775 times since Nov 2011.