Hillside Shire Horse Sanctuary Cafe

Sandy Ln, West Runton, England, NR27 9QH

A small 100% vegan cafe situated in the grounds of Hillside Shire Horse Sanctuary. They serve hot and cold snack meals, sandwiches and baguettes, cakes, scones, biscuits, fruit, ice cream, lollies, hot and cold drinks. Try the eggless, fatless, sugar-free fruit cake. Only open on sanctuary days - check website or call ahead.

Category: Vegan, International, Western

First Review by Miggi

Excellent! - Edit

I'm a keen supporter of this animal sanctuary and on a recent visit to see my adopted animals, my mother and I had lunch in the cafe. We were delighted that 100% of the food they serve is vegan.

Mum had sandwiches and a cake. I opted to have a tub of delicious chocolate ice cream, an apricot and chia seed flapjack and a packet of crisps. The food and drinks were very reasonably priced and the staff were helpful and friendly.

Pros: 100% vegan food, Good value, Friendly staff

Vegan Cafe At The Sanctuary - Edit

Great to find a no-compromise vegan cafe at this excellent animal sanctuary. Really liked the way they take the chance to explain the background of the animals and how people can avoid products that cause animal suffering. Very friendly people in the cafe and shop (shop sells vegan products, cookbooks etc too).
We had sandwiches, cake and tea. Had to buy a couple of their mugs to take home too.

Pros: Vegan, Supports Sanctuary, Great Icing!

Return to West Runton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hillside Shire Horse Sanctuary Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.