Highland Coffee Company

• Friend
502-451-4545

1140 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, 40204

Vegetarian coffeehouse serving drinks, baked goods, and light meals. On the menu are paninis, wraps, and smoothies. Many vegan options and plant milks provided. Open Mon-Thu 6:00am-10:00pm, Fri 6:00am-11:30pm, Sat 6:30am-11:30pm, Sun 6:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by Jonaweinhofen

amazing lattes! great vegan baked goods! - Edit

lots of vegan baked goods. Mac milk 😍. great coffee

this place is awesome! - Edit

I found highland coffee by accident when going to urban outfitters to ask where the nearest cafe was (and hoping for one with vegan options). I stumbled into highland to see a huge case full of vegan brownies, cupcakes and other desserts and pastries. Staff are very knowledgeable on vegan items and one of the owners has been vegan over 20 years.

I ordered a heuvos wrap and they had the follow your heart vegan egg option to replace traditional eggs. Mang their vegan menu items and the coffee here is great! My server even informed me that their chai powder contained dairy when I went to order a chai so I happily replaced it with an iced soy lavender latte.

Offers macadamia, soy, coconut and almond milk as alternatives to dairy. Place is quite busy with a nice cafe atmosphere

Will return tomorrow!

Pros: many vegan items, great cafe food and desserts, great coffee and non dairy options

Return to Louisville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Highland Coffee Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.