CLOSED: Higher Taste

• Vegetarian

Contact 850-727-5785

1350 Mahan Dr, Tallahassee, Florida, USA, 32308

Vegetarian restaurant inside a clothing boutique. Some menu items are rice w/ vegetables, veggie balls, split pea & lentil soups, spaghetti and Indian chaat. SHUT IN 2014 CONFIRMED BY ITS FB.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Indian, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by rushme108

Great Delivery - Edit

I ordered the vegan Krishna lunch plate for delivery and it was very good wirh a huge portion. It cane with a piece of cake that wad a bit dry, but I loved everything else. I will definitely be ordering often.

Pros: Big Porton, Good Prices, Delivery

What a surprise! - Edit

A friend suggested this food outlet and I was totally surprised! I had some bad experiences at Indian restaurants and I thought it will be another spicy food, rich with oil. I was wrong. The food is simply delicious. Just like the home food and so much of it just for $7. I highly recommend this place. Lets support them and make sure that they stay for long.

Pros: Affordable, Tasty Food, Smells Good

Cons: Cant think

Very Good! - Edit

Great food with very generous portions. Lots of vegan items. You pay either $6 or $7 depending on how much food you want. They have the neat round sectioned plates and they'll fill those things up if you get the $7 meal. They then will ask you if you want any more once they see you coming to the end. This food is made by the same man that makes runs FSU Krishna lunch also listed on this site. I love this new location because it is very convenient to my work with plenty of parking. They also have a deal now where you can pay $42 for a punch card and get seven of the $7 meals. I bought one today and look forward to going back. I've been three times so far and found everyone that works there to be very pleasant.

Pros: Great Food, Generous Portions, Friendly Folks

Its really good - Edit

My first visit to this small restaurant was so pleasing that I feel recommending it to all my friends. The food is delicious and wholesome. Almost everything I ate was vegan friendly. I cant describe the cuisine. It was a mix of american and Indian style. Not spicy hot but not bland too. The potatoes with sour cream are my favorites and the blueberry banana halwa was divine. I am gonna try their Indian snacks next time. They deserve to stay in business. Tally needs their food.

Pros: Delicious Food, No hole in pocket, Very friendly people

Cons: Not open till late

Return to Tallahassee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Higher Taste closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1933 times since May 2012.