High Tech Burrito

Contact 415-388-7002

118 Strawberry Village, Mill Valley, California, USA, 94941

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of burritos eatery. The menu of inexpensive burritos includes a few marked as vegan-possible, ie. can be ordered without dairy. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by pfarrellop

walk away - Edit

my friends like this place but I dont. they're vegetarians and I'm vegan. I don't feel comfortable eating here and stopped one day because the restaurant disgusts me. my friends got burritos all the time and it only takes one time for them to make the mistake and put meat in your food. this happened to them and now they can never eat here again because ewww and tbh I understand workers make mistakes but I also know working in one they sometimes do it on purpose to be "funny" take the risk if you wish but I would turn and walk away

Cons: serves meat, mistakenly served meat in vegetarian

Good food - good price - Edit

The food is decent for a fast food place. They serve brown rice, and have a tofu burrito. They will serve all their burritos in a "bowl" on a bed of lettuce if you want to skip the tortilla. There's another location in San Rafael in North Gate.

Vegetarian

Contributions +109

"gormet" is an overstatement - Edit

I tried their California Burrito. It was good, not great. A full mean for $6. The food was ready pretty quickly, given that I came with a group of about 30 individuals, and I was near the back of the line.

Pros: fast, decent value, fine atmosphere

Return to Mill Valley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has High Tech Burrito closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 731 times since Nov 2010.