High Pie Pizzeria

( 1 review )

100 W Colorado Ave, Telluride, Colorado, USA, 81320

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan cheese for pizzas, salads, organic steamed broccoli. Check to see if smoothies are vegan or can be made vegan. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Heat108

Healthy options n fun town - Edit

I am traveling and spent a day in Telluride. While exploring the town, I asked several people where I could find vegan or vegetarian food. They mentioned a Mexican restaurant that locals love, but we have eaten Mexican food every meal for a week. So... I checked menus for a while and decided to stop here. It was great. It's right on the main road, nice staff, and some options are organic (broccoli, some of the field greens etc). It serves meat and the veg options come with cheese, but you can just ask for no cheese or daiya cheese which they do have. I ate the steamed broccoli, a salad, and some caprese salad (without cheese it is still yummy! Get extra basil). I was very happy to find this place to have a quick lunch while exploring. Aloha!

Pros: Delicious food, Vegan cheese options, Convenient n good hours

Cons: Meat n dairy oriented, but able to ask for changes

Return to Telluride Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has High Pie Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.