Hideaway Bakery

( 1 review )
541-868-1982

3377 E Amazon Dr, Eugene, Oregon, USA, 97455

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bakery and cafe. Makes wood-fired pizza, pasta, breakfast food. Has tofu as filling choice for sandwich, burrito, tacos. Hosts weekly farmers market.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Bakery, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by CorissaMarie

Hideaway- Hidden Gem! - Edit

I love this little place! The Bakery offers pasta by the pound, artisan breads, other bakery items and also has a separate menu for breakfast and lunch. Everything seemed to have a great number of vegan and vegetarian options.

I've bought their vegan pasta (but I have yet to cook it) and I've also now eaten lunch there. I got the grilled tempeh sandwich and it was freaking great. For other snacks I've gotten the peach, strawberry streusel and the magic bar and both were amazing.

NOTICE: The woman at the counter was overwhelmed at the time I ordered and was unsure if the bread that came with the grilled tempeh was vegan. She did know though that the gluten free bread was vegan, so I just had the sandwich made with that. Be sure to check when you try the Bakery out!

Pros: Vegan Friendly, dessert, coffee

Return to Eugene Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hideaway Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.