CLOSED: Hibiscus Wilde Vegan Food Bar

• Vegan

Contact +353-857438857

72 Thomas Street, Dublin, Ireland, Dublin 8

Vegan restaurant inside the Ferocious Mingle indoor marcade, opened summer 2012. Offers organic muesli, two daily soups, salads, smoothies, herbal teas, and cupcakes. Food is prepared in-house in a vegan kitchen unit. Sources local and organic when possible. AUG 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN AT THIS LOCATION BY OWNER - LOOKING FOR NEW LOCATION.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, Irish

First Review by JeniferYouell

Delicious treats :) - Edit

I came here for lunch while visiting Dublin, and it was really nice to go somewhere where everything on the menu was vegan. I had a pretty good soup with bread, but the fruit smoothie and mocha cupcake were really fantastically good. As others have said, it's not the easiest place to find, but it's well worth it for the delicious and really very good value food served by really lovely and friendly staff.

Pros: Amazing all-vegan food, Wonderful smoothies, Friendly staff

Cons: Slightly hard to find

Yummy - Edit

I loved this little counter. I had a burger, 2 wraps, carrot cake and 2 cupcakes in my stay.. I eat mostly raw so this was a wonderful treat during my 5 days in Dublin. The staff was friendly and helpful. My meat eating friend loved the cupcakes.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 12, 2013

Pros: All VEGAN, friendly staff, wraps were healthy and delish

Cons: lots of sugars and oils, hard to find, use the address

charming and delicious - Edit

This place was a little difficult to find, its a little food bar within a little market at the provided address, but staff indicated they are working on getting better signage. Anyway, totally worth the confusion! Staff were really friendly, food was inexpensive and very very delicious. My friends had the burger and loved it. I had the chickpea sandwich, which was also great. The cupcakes were also a hit for all of us.

Pros: taste, price, friendly staff

Cons: hard to find

a diamond in the rough - Edit

It was hard for me to find this adorable little restaurant but it was well worth the effort! It's in the middle of an old eclectic market and it has tables and delicious vegan food. Not the easiest find but definitely worth visiting. If you are vegan or vegetarian and in Dublin this is a place that you truly must see. It will warm your heart.

Pros: authentic , small, fun

Cons: small menu

delicious - Edit

This was my first time as a vegan having treats, it definately won't be the last! They had yum coconut cupcakes (at a very reasonable price)I bought two, the second being for my omnivorous friend, the tester! Turned out to be a complete winner!! The were very moist & sweet, I can't recommend it enough. Also the two people running the place seemed Lovely.

Fab new vegan food bar - Edit

Great little vegan food bar new to Dublin. I had a generous portion of the red lentil soup which was divine and took home a couple of the cupcakes. Very friendly vegan staff :)

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Hibiscus Wilde Vegan Food Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 518 times since Aug 2012.