Hettie's Delites

n/a

1 Public Market (at the Boulder Coffee Building at the Union Street entrance), Rochester, New York, USA, 14609

Quick casual eatery formerly in Greece, NY, and moved here in 2016; menu is now entirely veg. Offers diner style comfort food like breakfast melt, triple decker club, panini, quesadilla, and pies. Open Thu-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 6:00am-2:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Phreddd

Great Vegan Choices - Edit

I'm really impressed with their food quality, good solid vegan options. I've eaten here twice now and I couldn't be more satisfied with the food quality. Great for breakfast and lunch with items like a tofu scramble breakfast plate, breakfast burrito, vegan grilled cheese, vegan chorizo quesadilla, seitan philly sandwich and southern fried cauliflower sub. The Southern fried cauliflower sub came with crisp fried cauliflower and a choice of a buffalo style style sauce or a sweet sauce. A perfect sandwich. The Sunday breakfast included tofu scramble, tempeh bacon, home fries and sautéed spinich served with really good toasted bread. Again, a winner and a real treat to be able to order a vegan diner style breakfast. Also, I want to point out that because they serve vegetarian options it's finally possible to have breakfast with my non-vegan friends (unless they want meat, then they're out of luck but I'm happy) I'm hoping that they'll expand their vegan baked good selections. It's so hard to find vegan baked goods in Rochester that I'd drive here just to buy a cinnamon roll or a muffin.

Pros: Great vegan options, Excellent vegan food, Friendly staff

Cons: Limited operating hours, Parking is a bit challenging on Saturdays when the

excellent brunch! - Edit

I went for brunch here one day and got the vegan garbage plate. First of all, there was soo much food. I couldn't finish it. I would definitely recommend splitting it with someone(s) if you order it. However, it was pretty delicious and came with mac salad, tofu scramble, and some sort of fake meat sauce. I was particularly partial to the mac salad.
I think they had some vegan desserts as well but after stuffing myself with the garbage plate, I couldn't even conceive of ordering anything else :P

Pros: huge portion, delicious food

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hettie's Delites closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.