• Hero

Fast food
Salad bar
Beer/Wine
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger restaurant with a few vegan options, including Beyond Meat burgers. Open Mon-Sun 12:00-14:30, Mon-Thu 18:30-22:00, Fri-Sat 18:30-22:30, Sun 18:30-22:00.

Venue map for Hero
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by VeganAbroad

CarlottaTagliati

Points +18

18 Aug 2022

Sorpresa in montagna

Locale ben gestito, servizio ottimo e veloce nonostante l’affluenza. L’abbinamento proposto per il BeyondBurger era squisito. Proposte vegetariane e vegane nel menù.

GiuliaBrigliadori

Points +18

Mostly Veg
14 Aug 2022

Ottimi hamburger vegetariani e vegani

Panini completi e gustosi, molto leggeri. Non hanno nulla da invidiare a quelli classici. Super consigliato.

Giulia_Martina

Points +34

31 Mar 2022

Recommended :)

I tried this pub with my boyfriend and it was a perfect choice! Usually you are lucky to have one veg option, instead I could choose between 4 vegan burgers and they were very very kind with us! They also served us a lot of vegan sauces… we will be back there soon😄

Pros: Lot of vegan options, Lot of vegan sauces, Very kind owners

Mari89

Points +31

08 Jan 2022

Very good place

The food is very good,you can.find 2 or 3 vegan hamburgers.
They also have a good vegan majo .
2 or 3 times they also had a vegan dessert(carrots cake)

Pros: Good vegan hamburger , Sometimes they have also vegan cakes, They have some vegan dressing

VeganAbroad

Points +997

12 Jun 2021

YES PLEASE

This was just what I needed after a long morning of bike riding. The waitress was lovely and spoke perfect English. They were so many choices that I struggled to decide what to eat! I settled on the donna nera burger and it didn’t disappoint!

Pros: Four vegan options!

Cons: No soy milk for caffè macchiato