Here & Now

89E Nguyễn Công Hoan, P.7, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 700000

Large and quiet place, physically located on Tran Ke Xuong St. Easier to find it if you go there from Phan Xich Long St. Vegan and vegetarian. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee and drinks. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-1:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese

First Review by Tyravegan

a rustic cafe worth the visit - Edit

I wish there were more cafes like this in the city that serve vegetarian in a very unique and comfortable setting. Until then, I'm going to be giving a lot of love to this place.

The prices are a bit higher, though the dishes I've tried so far have all been great. And from looking at their Facebook page, it appears that the menu changes often so they're clearly putting thought into what's coming out of the kitchen.

I think it's the atmosphere that draws me here though. It's far enough from the main street to make it a hidden gem with very little noise from traffic. I usually bring a book, and enjoy an extended meal.

Just be aware that the cafe shuts its doors between 2-5pm to rest.

Best vegan Mi Quang - Edit

I'm from Quang Nam and I know how Mi Quang should taste. But since I become vegan, I hadn't found any satisfying mi quang until this place - sadly they sell it only on weekend. The rest is good also. My favorite appetizer is Nấm chiên giòn sốt me (deep fried mushroom dipped in tamarind sauce) and Ngọc trong đá (a kind of vegan croquette).
Don't make the address stop you from going there. It's worth the food :)

Pros: Mi Quang, Peaceful cafe

Cons: Location (a little bit hard to find)

Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Here & Now closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.