Heirloom Juice

2861 Granville St, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6H 3J4

Juice bar in South Granville es. 2014 close to its sister restaurant Heirloom. Everything is vegetarian. In addition to juices and smoothies, it offers grab n go prepared salads, snacks, sandwiches, and desserts. Check the board for specials. Limited seating. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by vegan frog

Breakfast done right - Edit

I come here all the time for the Vegan Breakfast Wraps. Super hearty and fill you right up - plus they taste amazing! I find the service can be a bit hit and miss. There have been a couple of times where my order was forgotten and I had to wait a bit longer for it, hence the 4 stars. But fantastic food and juices nonetheless.

Tasty - Edit

I tried this juice bar for the first time today. I was pleasantly surprised with the options. The menu is small but is it very vegan friendly. I ordered the raw Caesar salad which was delicious! It is made to order and it came fast. I also got a peanut butter chocolate cherry truffle which was amazing and I highly recommend it! My food came fast, the service was friendly and I enjoyed everything. On the downside, it is slightly expensive for a take out place. Large and interesting juice menu. Great location.

Pros: Many vegan options, Organic selection

Cons: Expensive, No sit down area

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Heirloom Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.