Heavenly Sensitive Sweets

Contact 561-767-9066

870 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, Florida, USA, 33426

Bakery cafe offering breakfast and lunch food. It's a dedicated gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free facility. Has a kids' play area. Hosts cupcake and cookie decorating parties. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Organic, Bakery

First Review by A1spunks

Best Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Nut Free Baked Goods - Edit

This is the best gluten free baked goods I have ever tasted. Have been to Joeys and their food is so dry taste like sawdust! I was amazed on how moist their products were! You couldn't even tell it was free of anything! Great family atmosphere. I will definitely be back

Pros: Friendly staff and very helpful, Kids area, kids can sit and draw in chalkboard, Have a bunch of healthy candies!

Cons: Wish I had more time off to go!

Best Gluten free allergy friendly treats - Edit

I went to heavenly sensitive sweets the other day and was amazed how many gluten free vegan options they had. Everything I tried was very moist and tasty unlike anything I have ever had! I will be back again very soon. The staff was wonderful and very friendly.

Pros: Moist and tasty products , Friendly staff , Mostly everything there is vegan

Cons: Wish it was closer to my house

Return to Boynton Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Heavenly Sensitive Sweets closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 267 times since Aug 2016.