Hearts Choices

• Catering Catering
Contact 587-352-0993

510 - 77th Ave SE (at The Calgary Farmers Market), Calgary, Alberta, Canada,

Market stall selling pre-cooked and frozen ready to reheat foods, including a selection of non-gmo soybean-based meat alternatives and Thai vegan curries. Opened the Thai Vegan Cafe in Nov 2014.

First Review by Baxter

A staple - Edit

The Hearts Choice stand at the farmers market is definitely my go to for all my mock meat and sauce needs! The lemongrass and Kung Pao "chicken" is absolutely fabulous along with the amazing green Thai curry. My absolute favourite thing is the Toon Pancakes I recently bought. They are such a great wrap alternative and are so delicious! This stand is seriously so conveient and the employees are always so nice and engaging, plus how can you say no to all those free samples!? :)

Pros: Friendly staff, Location , Excellent food

Amazing - Edit

If all there products are as good as their thai peanut satay sauce and thai yellow curry- they are worth having! Right now I have only tried the one product, but would be interested in going back for more! They also cater food for Thai Vegan Cafe besides there own two locations, but all 3 locations are located in the South end of Calgary.
Updated from previous review on Friday July 24, 2015

Updated from previous review on Friday July 24, 2015

Pros: Two locations- farmers market and cafe

Cons: Both locations south in the city

Wonderful! - Edit

I first tried Heart's Choice food when they were still at Calgary Farmer's Market. They have amazing vegan "meat"! The owners are wonderful people and so appreciative of their customers. I highly recommend them!

My First and Last Stop at the Farmers Market - Edit

I always make sure to stop by here whenever I'm in the Farmers Market- I make it my first stop, and then drag everyone I'm with over right before we go so that they can also learn to love and enjoy the people, atmosphere and delicious product ;-)

Pros: Super Friendly, Lots of Stock, They know EVERYTHING

Cons: Always SOOOO Busy!

Keeps me coming back! - Edit

I cant tell you how much I love their products. All of them. I throw dinner parties for carnivores, and I use Hearts Choice products, and everybody loves it. My all time fav (so far) are the vegan spareribs. You will NOT miss meat once you try these products! Also try Nan's curry sauce...so good! (the green curry has kick to it) Thank you, Hearts Choices, for making the transition to being a veggie so easy :)

Pros: Many options, Vegan and Vegetarian, A few locations in town

Cons: Little pricy, but worth every penny

Return to Calgary Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hearts Choices closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1024 times since Jan 2012.