First Review by MaureenKoplow

Creative, Delicious and Delightful - Edit

The entrées and baked goods in this quaint little eatery are as delicious as they are artistic. Highly recommend this outstanding vegan cafe!

Pros: gorgeous, delicious food in a beautiful atmosphere

Excellent vegan cafe - Edit

Cute little cafe on Haddon Ave. that serves all vegan food. The decor was a little "shabby chic" with some mismatched dishes and a large wooden picnic table. I had the burger and my husband had the tempeh tacos. We also got a side of lemon wedge fries and tried the soup of the day (a white bean vegetable). Everything tasted fresh and healthy. We liked the food a lot, but it might be a harder sell with hard core meat eaters if you wanted to bring friends.

Great Food and Atmosphere! - Edit

We had dinner tonight at the Heart Beet Kitchen. It was very good but pricey. My burger was delicious, I could not believe the bun was gluten free! My husband had the sriracha tacos which were good but not enough to eat for dinner. I especially loved the kombucha they have on tap. The restaurant is very nicely decorated, I loved the fresh flowers at each table. We will be back because it is so WONDERFUL to go to an all vegan restaurant and there are only two in South Jersey.

Pros: everything vegan and organic, food quality, great service

Cons: pricey

Delicious Plant Based Friendly Place to Eat - Edit

Heart Beet Kitchen has great food for a reasonable price (entrees are $7 to $12). My favorite is the eggplant/walnut "meat" balls with marinara sauce over spiralized zuccini noodles. Their chocolate avocado pudding (usually available to go) is smooth and creamy. The coconut bacon BLT sandwich is crunchy and yummy. Homemade soup of the day is always fresh and delicious. Various entrees, salads, smoothies, baked desserts, daily specials and pre-packaged grab 'n go goodies make this place a marvelous addition to South Jersey's restaurant scene. It is the only restaurant in Camden County that is completely plant-based, and it is also organic, gluten free and healthy!

Pros: Excellent food, fresh and healthy, Friendly, helpful staff, Smoke free, clean, relaxed atmosphere

Return to Haddon Township Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Heart Beet Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.