First Review by NoMeatPete

Well stocked - Edit

Living close to Healthy Pulses, I visit fairly regularly and it usually has everything I'm after. In fact I usually leave with more than I intended to buy!

They sell a good variety of vegan cheese products, including my favourite brand, which although I don't eat regularly, I do use for some recipes that I cook occasionally.

The staff have always been friendly whenever I've been looking for particular items, but don't always know the answer to my questions (maybe they're too obscure!).

The only downside is their opening hours; I think they're open 9am-5:30pm Monday to Saturday, as they are usually closed by the time I’m walking past on my way home from work. It can also be a bit pricey, but that is to be expected from a local health food shop I think.

Pros: Well stocked, Good variety of vegan products, Friendly staff

Cons: Not open late enough, Not open sundays, Quite expensive

Great Shop! - Edit

More than a shop, this place gives great advice being led by manager Trish who is highly qualified and always happy to help. The staff are knowledgable too and give great service..seems like a very happy shop with a wide range of supplements, veggie foods and takeaway section which has kept me fit and well fed for the last 6 years.

Pros: qualified, experienced, huge range of supplements, will order in items specially

Cons: closed sunday

Return to Exeter Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Pulses closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1434 times since May 2008.