CLOSED: Healthy Palate

Contact 805-346-1506

2015 S Broadway (at Betteravia), Santa Maria, California, USA, 93454

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe serving smoothies, fresh juices, teas, cold beverages, sandwiches, and salads. Uses egg and dairy. MAY 2013 CONFIRMED SHUT DOWN BY HAPPYCOW.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Shelley

Delicious! - Edit

The food at Healthy Palate is simply amazing and incredibly delicious. I love their Veggie Sandwich and Cucumber Boat (addictive); the Greek Salad is completely off the hook! Wonderful food and gracious owner. Highly Recommend!!!

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy Cuisine

Delicious and very healthy food - Edit

Before I went to visit family in Santa Maria, I googled "vegan restaurants" and was so lucky to find Healthy Palate! I was greeted by the owner, Dr. Abiola Oladoke, with a warm welcome as I entered through the door. I told her I was vegan and we proceeded to have a long conversation about healthy eating. When it comes to nutrition, she really knows her stuff. I read a lot, but I learned so much from her. She also gives classes on health right there are the premises. I had the Cucumber Boat, which is a half cucumber filled with a nut pate, carrots, tomatoes and salsa. You pick it up like a hotdog to eat. Absolutely delicious! She also carries many different healthy loose-leaf teas you can purchase and has a large selection of healthy salads, sandwiches, juices and smoothies, all organic and with no added junk - all natural. I can't wait to go back to try other items, although I am already craving the Cucumber Boat. The owner has a passion for healthy eating and food as medicine. I would highly recommend Healthy Palate.

Pros: Healthy, Fresh, Organic

Return to Santa Maria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Healthy Palate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 365 times since Oct 2007.