First Review by Squatsore

essential - Edit

unfortunately, I only discovered this place towards the end of my trip but it would've been a life saver at the start. so many vegan snacks and actually reasonably priced.

Many good products, but need to read the ingredients first! - Edit

The most important shop I found in Cebu for organic and vegan products, but the shop is not at all vegan, so read the ingredients carefully. It looks expensive for the Philippines, although the price of the products are faire regarding their quality, in an international point of view.

Pros: Many organic and vegan products, Friendly staff, Well organised, very clean and attractive

Cons: Chicken and other animal products are sold, Price slightly high for the Philippines

great vegan snacks and essentials - Edit

Stopped in Cebu city on our visit to the Philippines and was relieved to find a shop like this where we could stock up on vegan snacks such as protein and energy bars, chocolate and sweets, crisps and biscuits and cereals. Also sells items such as tofu, vegan cheese and plant milks. A little expensive but some good products can be found.

Pros: vegan snacks and treats, imported items

Cons: expensive

One-Stop Shop - Edit

The store looks posh from the outside and it could be intimidating to get in if your on a tight budget. But its one of the very few stores in the metro that is vegan-sensitive so you have to go check it out.

Inside, the items were stacked and is categorized efficiently. I was just checking on random items from supplements, seeds, healthsnacks, non-dairy milks, organic shampoos and soaps and even reference books. It's a haven to everyone that is into the lifestyle.
Being curious to everything that is available, a staff came to me and asked what I was looking for which to me was a nice gesture. I asked for a certain Earth Balance item and she seemed to be knowledgeable about it.
I ended up buying a Vance DariFree Milk and Bob's Red Mill Vegi and went home with excitement. BTW, I learned from the counter that they'll give a membership card for a single purchase of php3000. You have to go check the store out. Word of advice? Understand the reasons that made a product pricey. Is it imported? Rare? Employee-owned? Or simply just monopolized,etc. You may have to check some of the items sold inside Healthy Options if its available on a regular supermarket for comparisons.

Pros: Hard to find items, Reference books

Cons: Pricey for average earners, Too posh

Return to Cebu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Options - The Terraces closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.