Healthy Mama

Contact 519-956-9467

152 Lesperance Rd (at Riverside Dr), Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada, N8N 1W1

A 100% vegan/vegetarian/gluten free and raw based bistro located in the heart of the city. Made-in-house seasonal dishes are mostly organic and use non-gmo market-fresh ingredients. Serves meals, snacks, desserts, smoothies and more. Friendly atmosphere. A variety of to-go items are available, including made-in-house gluten-free crackers, chips and bread or salads and more. Open Mon-Fri 9:30am-8:00pm, Sat 9:30am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Take-out, Catering

First Review by maulydaft

Delicious & Welcoming - Edit

A friend of mine raved about this place for weeks so I finally decided to take another friend and go for lunch one day. We both ordered chia something drink and had smoothies bowls. They were both absolutely delicious! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, veg or not.

Pros: Very friendly staff., A welcoming environment., A good place to learn more about local healthy opt

Cons: A little hard to find if you don't know where you'

An Oasis in the Desert - Edit

Visiting for a few days, I managed to come here THREE times! I was overwhelmed with the amazing food and the ability to make raw/vegan DIFFERENT. I've eaten at a lot of different raw places and this one has a special something. Even my omnivorous parents could tell it was fresh tasty food, different from the handful of other options available for vegans in Windsor.

Along with fresh food, there are also great takeaways like soups, sauces, raw cauliflower crackers (see? I told you they were doing different things!), CHOCOLATE kale chips, etc.

I now have a place to chow down that's a 5 min drive or 20 min bike ride from my parents - exciting!

Pros: Delicious entrees, Awesome desserts, Great atmosphere

Cons: I don't live in Tecumseh anymore!

Return to Tecumseh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Mama closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 503 times since Dec 2015.