Healthy Horizons

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 219-845-8450

7034 Indianapolis Blvd, Hammond, Indiana, USA, 46324

Full service health food store with selections in vegetarian and vegan groceries, also wheat and gluten free products, produce, frozen and refrigerated food, vitamins, herbs, bodybuilding and diet aids, books, pet food, health and beauty aids, steam distillers for water. Commits to carrying non-GMO products. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

First Review by kalibrena

support local business - Edit

super friendly, helpful staff. excellent, small, local alternative to whole foods. lots of vegan and other healthy options.

Pros: lots of vegan options, discount punch card

Cons: can be pricey

Great Store! - Edit

I was introduced to this store when a friend hosted a vegan cooking show/demonstration. I found that they have some foods that I had been looking for but couldn't find in this area. Seems that every time I'm in the store, the owner is there. He is so helpful and knowledgeable and friendly! His daughter bakes AWESOME vegan baked goods that they sell at the counter. She makes the best peanut butter cookies I have since going vegan! This place is a new favorite of mine. I hope the Whole Foods coming to the area next year doesn't put these guys out of business. :/

Pros: Friendly and knowledgeable owners/staff, Good enough selection for what I need, Carry items others in area don't

Cons: Small, Not enough in the produce area, Items out of stock often

Return to Hammond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Horizons closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.