Healthy Habits

( 1 review )
n/a

30 Durey Rd, Christchurch Airport, Christchurch, New Zealand, 8053

Serves meat, vegan options available. At the 2nd level food court, domestic side. This eatery has veggie wrap and sandwich options, build your own wrap, plus smoothies. Open airport hours.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Yolanda

Nice smoothies - Edit

I sometimes get a smoothie or a shake here. It's ok. Not as good as Tank which you find at other airports in NZ. There is nothing particularly pro vegan on the menu - vegan options are not noted. I looked and could not see anything suitable for me other than green salad but maybe they had run out of vegan food that day. I don't know - it did not inspire me. There are some ok vegan options at other places in the food court here. Number 8 has been known to have a vegan ginger slice and the Asian place opposite Healthy Habits looks more promising for vegans. Downstairs there is a Coffee Culture which is a chain known to have some good vegan options savoury and sweet. I would try there instead if I wanted food otherwise healthy Habits is ok if you want a drink of something fruity.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-30

Pros: smoothies, juices

Cons: vegan options not listed, extremely limited

Return to Christchurch Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Healthy Habits closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.