Ohealthy Market - Prince St

( 1 review )
902-895-1660

805 Prince St, Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada, B2N 1G7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Store offering take-out food, including sprouted salads, East Indian dhal, wheat-free muffins, energy snacks like coconut oil energy bars, and more. Previously named Healthy Habit Health Store. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Western, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Elliek

Okay as a Health Store, Not for Lunch - Edit

As options are so limited in Truro, I called to see if a vegan lunch would be available on a day I was going to be there with my husband. They were very helpful and called me back saying that although the lunch menu on a Monday would not be vegan, they could get the chef to make a lunch (we had 2 choices) specially for us. To their credit they did provide us a slim black bean wrap with little pot of hummus and some red pepper, delivered in takeout boxes with plastic knives and forks. The coffee was also in paper cups. But as for serving lunch otherwise, I saw no menu anywhere, only supplement filled smoothies listed on a board. And with only 2 tables for 2 in the place (which still were littered with paper coffee cups), it's clearly not a place where lunch is served. You can buy various snacks from a cold cabinet, possibly some vegetarian, and get muffins which are vegetarian, not vegan.

Pros: Very friendly and helpful server.

Cons: Expensive and not really a place to have anything

Return to Truro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ohealthy Market - Prince St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.